Research Scientist II (Fisheries) employed in 2019. He has a background in fisheries, graduated with a BSc in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences from Moi University in December 2011. He also graduated with an MSc in Fisheries from Pwani University in December 2017.
He has taxonomic skills in addition to collection and analysis of data. He has also participated in the following project activities:
- Survey on sustainable community-based cage aquaculture in Lake Victoria and selected small water bodies in riparian counties.
- Assessment of the selectivity of gill nets on fish catches in Lake Victoria.
- Mapping and monitoring of major point sources of pollution and assessment of their effect on fish ecology in Lake Victoria Kenya.
- Assessment of the status of pollution and biodiversity hotspots in Mt Kenya Rivers
- RV Mtafiti Land based Fisheries Catch Assessment Survey (CAS) in Lamu county
- Stock status reproductive biology of Lethrinus lentjan (Lacapede,1802), in South Coast funded by the Kenya Coastal Development Project (KCDP)
- Assessment of Beach seine fishery in Majoreni, South Coast, Kenya under MARG 1
- MSc in Fisheries from Pwani University in December 2017.
- BSc in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences from Moi University in December 2011
- Stock Status and some Biological Aspects of Lethrinus lentjan (Lacapede, 1802), in South Coast Kenya. Western Indian Ocean J. Mar. Sci. Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 69-76, 2019, WIOMSA.
- Profiling pesticides concentrations for sustainable lake-use management: Are they within the recommended limits in Lake Victoria Basin, Kenya? Submitted to FAO Journal