Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institution (KMFRI) takes this opportunity to welcome you all to commemorate the World Oceans day 2020 with us. We will be sharing our research and would like to have a discussion with all our stakeholders.
The presentations will be on the following topics by our scientists.
- Carbon financing in mangrove conservation (Dr. James Kairo)
- Maritime Spatial Planning – Opportunities for Kenya’s Blue Economy (Dr. Jacqueline Uku)
- Post-harvest Technologies for Improved Food & Nutritional Security and Livelihoods (Dr. Peter Oduor-Odote)
- Conservation status of marine living resources in Kenya (Dr. Jelvas Mwaura)
- Electronic Fish Market Information System (Dr. Jacob Ochiewo)
- North Kenya Banks ― the next frontier for food security and coastal livelihoods (Dr. Joseph Kamau)